Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Review

That's it! We're pretty much done with 2012.
I won't get into details, but for once I think I can safely say this was a good year for me, during which a bunch of shows were played and more music of mine was released than ever : a new Silencio album (and my first ever vinyl release) and ep, a collaboration CD with my good friend IA, as well as two separate tape ep's. I won't complain!

Also, here is my top 10 for this year, and this is as subjective as it gets:
Kyle Bobby Dunn - Bring Me the Head of...
Willamette - Always in Postscript
Chris Cohen - Overgrown Path
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Mature Themes
Mirrorring - Foreign Body
Billow Observatory - s/t
Sun Kil Moon - Among the Leaves
Windy & Carl - We Will Always Be
Converge - All We Love We Leave Behind
The Sea & Cake - Runner

...and on a last and fairly random note, here is a video edit on a live track recorded at Silencio's show in Brussels back in June:



Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment